New Release of the Asix Platform in the Asix 2024 Version
On September 1, 2023, a new version of the Asix Platform, number 2024, will be available for sale. This will be combined with the introduction of a new product price list. Due to the general economic situation, the prices for Asix Platform licenses will be increased.
At the same time, there will be changes in the set of available licenses and other sales rules:
- AsAudit functionality will be available in each basic license at no additional cost. Separate licenses for the AsAudit module will be withdrawn.
- All basic licenses have integrated AsAlert services included in the license price. Separate AsAlert licenses will be withdrawn.
- Text variables will be counted as one process variable (previously as a number of characters). Thanks to this, applications operating on text variables will be able to be implemented under smaller licenses.
- Licenses for 64 variables will be discontinued.
- The rates for upgrading the software version will be unified. The percentage rate will be the same for upgrades from all qualifying editions.
The promotional PM program (Maintenance Program) from version 2022, which provided the right to update the software version within one year, regardless of technical support, is not continued. On September 1, 2023, we are introducing a paid SA (Software Assurance) program, guaranteeing the right to all software updates within one year. PM version 2024 remains included in the price of the license, but only for technical support (details in the Price List).
The new price list is available on request.